Nomadish

Nomadish

3 December 2016

Finland, Summer part 7, friends and parties



My baby Nero  <3! Some of you have been following Nero´s story in Crete and how she got a home in Finland, was time to meet my baby again! She is having such a beautiful life now in Finland with her Spanish brother. It is soooo nice that Nero´s family is giving me always news and sending photos from her life. I should one time make an update just from Nero and tell her news :)

 



Two Greeks in bed


Three Greeks


Greek, Spanish and my French one :)



Confirmation in church



Priests, notice in Finland woman can be also a priest!


Coffee after the church with delicious cake



Of course since I make jewerlies, not giving only an envelope for my godchild.


Birthday party


Coffee moment with my cousin in my van with Carelian pies!



Of course some days in peace in nature!



Shopping Finnish things


We also took a train, not always with camper


My fridge with Nomad beers, what more you can ask? Lovely beers from Flying Dutchman Nomad Brewing, thanks Ronald :)! Next update hitting the road again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)