Nomadish

Nomadish

27 September 2015

Ready for hiking soon

 
Finally I found few hiking books in Crete! Or maybe I have just been too lazy to look for them before. Actully I went to a bookshop to find a guide to Santorini, but none of them pleased me and then my eyes catched these books instead! As I like to hike with my doggy now I have some new interesting hikes to do in near future - good for her and good for me. But before we start our longer walks again, I will head to Santorini next week for five days to meet my dear friend who comes there from Finland. Can´t wait! So next update will be I guess about picturesque Santorini, after sorting the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)