Nomadish

Nomadish

31 March 2015

Bullet holes

Already since I bought my van, I took some Adria stickers away and added some of my own ones. I needed some street attitude, hahaha! One of the stickers are like bullet holes, how girly!

I was a small player when I found this truck in Italy where the whole cabin was decorated (!) and a really small player when I reached Crete, see the photos!



These are my bullet holes, impressive don´t you think?



The truck beside me in Italy, wowowowow!



Hahaha and in Crete they are real cowboys!


3 comments:

  1. Noi luodinreijät on todella aidon näköisiä.Tosi hauskoja.Vähän se rekan hytti oli raju.Todella luo katu-uskottavuutta.Ei voi,kun nauraa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kreetalla ne ON aitoja, ei pelkkiä tarroja, aitoa kreikkalaista meininkiä :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)